Sunday, November 1, 2009

changes


So we have moved. It has been alot harder than I thought that it was going to be. Not just physically, but emotionally. I am a wreck. I know that all of this if for the best, but is still is hard. I have no sense of direction. I don't have a job. I have few friends in the area and the ones that I do have, work. I am lonely. Dan has to drive double the distance now, and so time is limited each day.

But the schools are great. The ward is wonderful. And I know that we are being blessed, I just have to be patient.

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

We just moved too! Totally an emotional roller coaster. I feel for ya!

Luna said...

change is so hard, but usually we grow the most during hard times. It will get better before you know it. Being lonely is challanging. I hope you find something soon to help.