Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Facebook Addiction

Okay, I have to admit it. The reason that I haven't blogged in a while is that I am a Facebook addict. I know it is cheezy! But I can't resist it!!! I think that they need to have a warning label on the site because I loose hours of time each day to this "THING". And I have infected the rest of my family as well. Dan is all about the "Mob Wars". Mary is addicted to "Mouse Trap". And my dad can't believe how many people are finding him.

I have to admit, it is fun. There are many people from different avenues of my life on there so it is fun to keep in touch. Friends from high school, Korea, Japan, Eastern, church..... I told Dan the other day that it is interesting to see the whole 6ยบ of separation thing at work. Especially in the church. He says that it is just freaky the way that when ever you go to a different ward you either know someone or someone who knows someone you know... did you follow that?

So for all of you that have not been sucked in yet, this is a warning and an invitation. Come and join us, at your own risk.

No comments: