Saturday, May 10, 2008

And that whole cut your arm off thing....

Yesterday Daniel was asking if he could walk home from the bus stop alone because he saw other kids doing it. I told him he was a bit too young and not yet. He said that the kids that walked home were his same age. I said, we live too far from the bus stop. It is literally a block and a half but he would have to cross the street 2 or 3 times. He wasn't buying it. So we were in the car with Dan a bit latter and I said, "Daddy, Daniel wants to walk home from the bus stop by himself, I think it isn't a good idea how about you?" Dan said, yeah that is not a good idea, do you know why Daniel? Daniel said, "I am too little, it is too dangerous, I could get hurt, some one could take me or that whole cut your arm off thing." I don't know how but Dan didn't laugh. I almost peed myself in the front seat trying not to laugh! I asked him what he was talking about and he said, you know if your aren't careful, you could get your arm cut off. WOW, I have never heard anything that random even from him. Dan played along and said, yeah that can happen!!! OH MY!!! What a mind this kid has!

No comments: