Monday, June 16, 2008

National Fudge Day and Father's Day

I would just like to take a minute to let you know that it is National Fudge Day!
But don't confuse that with National Nutty Fudge Day- which I missed on May12th. And just so you know it is National Candy Month. I feel that I am not doing my duty by indulging in all the yummy treats that confectioner slave over to offer our Nation. I think that I am going to have to go and replenish my supply of treats!






We had a good Father's Day. Yummy food, naps and time together. I am thankful for the father's in my life. It was nice to just relax. Dan had made a wonderful dinner the night before so we just had brunch. Dan was happy to christen his new griddle that we gave him with a 1lb. package of center cut bacon. He was a happy man. The kids made him cards and all the fun stuff. And Abby kept running around yelling "Happy Fadder's".

1 comment: