Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home again, home again jiggity jog....

So I am home. I am struggling with the effects of jet lag, but nothing a nap for a week couldn't cure!. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow, so it should be interesting. We spent most of the last few days with Greg and Yumiko. We had a BBQ in the front of their apartment building. We went shopping for souvenirs aka "hitting the 100 yen store". The dollar store is not just an American thing. My suitcase looked like the 100 yen store exploded in it!! But it was fun to find different kinds of treasures to bring home to everyone.

My kids were so happy to see me. I was happy to see them after traveling for over 24 hours to get home. I have more pictures and I need to get them posted. I will work on it this week. Ed is still there and has a lot of them. He will be back on Tuesday. I have been looking at his Facebook page hoping that he would post more because he went to Mt. Fuji!!!!

Well, the vacation is over. Back to the real world!!

No comments: